Calling all digital producers!
We are looking for someone to tell the story of Enabling Environments: how we are dismantling systemic racism in cultural organisations.
We have a marketing strategy in place which highlights our work. Your role is to execute this across our socials and work with our Freelance Marketing Consultant to measure the impact of how we are telling our story.
The role is split into three core areas:
Content Creation: a blend of graphic design, video recording and editing and podcast creation – essentially, an all round digital producer.
Social Media: you need to be proficient on all social media platforms – we can support with tone of voice but your role is to get the message out there and share our story widely.
Community: you need to have an engaging role to talk to our online community. We also need you to generate and understand reports on how our activity is doing (daily and weekly).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Has skills in relevant design programmes (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and other third party design software)
- Will be able to use storyboards and ability as a content creator to create branded Sour Lemons assets
- Will be able to pull insights from data to steer future activities
- Has 2-3 years experience creating content across digital platforms
- Work in partnership with our Freelance Marketing Consultant and Enabling Environments Project Manager to execute tasks on time and meet objectives and KPIs set for Sour Lemons digital marketing projects.
- Collaborate with the Sour Lemons team to design digital content that highlights our anti-racism programmes, educates and excites our audience and engages new clients and disrupters.
- Edit and create audio based content in the form a of a podcast and other mediums
- Use third party software to monitor and manage the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction using the Sour Lemons tone of voice, values and point of view.
- Measure, analyse and translate campaign data into progress reports as well as present to Sour Lemons team.
Please click here to download the full job description and find details on how to apply.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!